Hall Financial Advisors, LLC — Chris Hall, Managing Principal
Forbes – Best-in-State Wealth Advisor List as #1 in West Virginia (2020 & 2018)1
Barron’s – Top 1200 Advisors (2011 – 2020)2
Financial Times – 400 Top Financial Advisers in the US (2019 & 2017)3
Premier Advisor – Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (2011 – 2020)4
Top 50 Next Generation IBD Advisors – Registered Rep. Magazine 20165
Top 40 Under 40 – Registered Rep. Magazine (2014 – 2015)6
Investment Products and Services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network LLC (WFAFN). Member SIPC, A registered broker-dealer and a separate non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. Hall Financial Advisors, LLC is a separate entity from WFAFN.
- Ranking algorithm based on industry experience, interviews, compliance records, assets under management, revenue and other criteria by SHOOK Research, LLC, which does not receive compensation from the advisors or their firms in exchange for placement on a ranking. Investment performance is not a criterion.
- The Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisors List rankings are based on data provided by thousands of advisors. Factors included in the rankings were assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, length of service, quality of practice and client retention.
- The Financial Times Top 400 Advisers rankings are based on data provided by investment firms. Factors include assets under management, experience, industry certifications, online accessibility and compliance record. Investment performance and financial advisor production are not explicit components.
- The Premier Advisor distinction is held by a select group of Financial Advisors within Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network as measured by completion of educational components, business production and professionalism. Additional criteria, including length of service, may also be used to determine recipients.
- Advisors on the Top NextGen Independent Broker/Dealer Advisors list are ranked exclusively by total assets under management. We solicited nominations from the top 30 IBDs by headcount, sourced from Cerulli Associates. These are the firms that responded. REP.magazine and WealthManagement.com do not receive any compensation from financial advisors, participating firms and affiliates, or the media in exchange for rankings.
- The Registered Rep Top 40 Independent Advisors Under 40 list was assembled by Meridian-IQ. Advisors ranked by assets under management. Only advisors with a majority of assets that correspond to retail clients were eligible. Investment performance is not an explicit component.